AM report on Adam C Powell IV

AM report on Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu>

Identification

Adam provided me with key signed by Gopal Narayanan

Passed

Policy and Procedures

Adam agreed with The Social Contract, showed his (correct) understanding of
DFSG and DMUP. He answered me a question about MPL and NPL.

Passed

Tasks and Skills

Adam has packaged petsc (Portable Extensible Toolkit for Scientific
Computation), pretty complicated and large set of packages. Very
impressive. Gopal Narayanan is his sponsor, but the packages seem to be not
uploaded yet.

Passed

Desired account name: hazelsct, address to forward mail: hazelsct@mit.edu

Conclusion

I recommend Adam to be accepted as Debian Maintainer.

Sacha,

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia