AM Report for Marc Haber

Hi Folks.

This is my final report for Marc Haber. Marc wish to have zugschlus as
Debian userid.

Identification

Key ID: 6BBA3C84
Fingerprint: A3C2 8202 4F97 9BAD 6ED4  84D1 8196 A544 6BBA 3C84

Hanno Wagner <wagner@debian.org> has signed his key.

Philosophy & Procedures

Marc has agreed with the Debian social contract and shows his clear
understanding of the DFSG in answering some questions.

Tasks & Skills: