Re: AM reports

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 12:21:32AM +0100, James Troup wrote:

> [4] If some of these folks weren't so damn busy themselves, I'd be
>     tempted to violate my own rules and ask them to be DAMs... such is
>     life.

I just had a quick look at <URL: http://www.debian.org/intro/organization>
and, apart for individual port maintainers, only two areas in Debian
don't have backups (or some process to select another person) in case
they meet with large public transport vehicles.

Debian Account Manager (DAM), which is you and
Keyring Maintainer (keyring-maint), which is also you.

It'd be useful if you, at least, had someone ready to act as
a backup or (better) there was someone who could help you in
parallel with either position and thus give you some more time
to concentrate on things like package pools and stuff.

Regards,
Anand