AM report for Philip Blundell

Here is my final report on Philip Blundell (philb@gnu.org).

1) Identification.

Key signed by Steve McIntyre (stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk)

2) Philosophy and Procedures.

Philip agrees with DFSG guidelines and our social contract.
Here is what he has to say about free software:

Well, initially I started out contributing to free software very much as a
means to an end (e.g. GNU binutils was buggy and didn't do what I needed; I
couldn't afford to buy a proprietary toolset so I had to fix the free
version.)  Since then I've come to be more enthusiastic about free software in
a more philosophical sense, and I'd like to see a free OS available for as
many platforms as possible.  At the moment NetBSD is the nearest to a free OS
for ARM machines; I think Debian would be a great improvement.

I was unable to meet Philip on IRC or ICQ, but considering his fine
ideas as stated above, I think this should be no problem.

3) Tasks and Skills.

Philip is the maintainer of the ARM GNU/Linux ports of glibc,
gcc and binutils.

4) Evaluation.

I feel we should allow Philip to become a debian developer.
--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> Debian Gives Me A Woody!
(More woody jokes at http://pa4tu.penguinpowered.com/woody)