AM Report on Philip Brown

AM's Final Report for Philip Brown <phil@bolthole.com>

Philip Brown has completed the new-maintainer checklist to my
satisfaction.  I recommend that he be accepted as a Debian developer.

        First name: Philip
         Last name: Brown
    Current e-mail: <phil@bolthole.com>
    Desired e-mail: pbrown@debian.org, forwarded to <debian@bolthole.com>

Identification

Philip has provided a GnuPG-signed scanned image of his driver's
license.  He has also provided the following public key:

pub  1024D/133AD66A 2000-09-25 Philip Brown (Phils Debian key) <phil.debian@bolthole.com>
sig!       133AD66A 2000-09-25  Philip Brown (Phils Debian key) <phil.debian@bolthole.com>
sub  1024g/7512DA0A 2000-09-25
sig!       133AD66A 2000-09-25  Philip Brown (Phils Debian key) <phil.debian@bolthole.com>

He has passed the identification check.

Philosophy and Procedures

Philip explicitly agreed the Debian Social Contract and understand
Debian Free Software Guildelines.  He shows good understanding our
philosophy and free software.

Tasks and Skills

Philip will be a maintainer of kdrill package.  It is now maintained by
Fabien Ninoles <fabien@Nightbird.TZoNE.ORG> and he said he would pass
maintainership of kdrill to Philip.
I looked at his kdrill package and I think he has enough skill
to maintain packages.

Evaluation and Check-in

I believe that Philip will be a valuable contribution to the Debian
family.  He would be a good package maintainer.  I hereby recommend
Philip be accepted as an official Debian maintainer.

Regarding e-mail arrangements, please setup the following:

   pbrown@debian.org forwarded to debian@bolthole.com