AM Report for Norbert Tretkowski

AM's report for Norbert Tretkowski
-================================-

Norbert Tretkowski has completed the steps required to join the Debian Project
to my satisfaction. I recommend that he is accepted as a Debian developer.

Firstname: Norbert
Surname: Tretkowski
Current email address: nobse@nobse.de
Requested Debian email address: nobse@debian.org forwarded to nobse@nobse.de

Identification Check
-==================-
Norbert sent me his GPG public key:
pub  1024D/0F7A8D01 1999-11-24 Norbert Tretkowski <nobse@nobse.de>
uid                            Norbert Tretkowski <norbert@tretkowski.de>
sub  1024g/DA3E3ACD 1999-11-24

His key has been signed by the following Debian developers:
sig        A9FA17FF 2000-07-03  Roland Bauerschmidt <roland@copyleft.de>
sig        26CC7853 2000-07-03  Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>
sig        BD8B050D 2000-07-02  Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.de>
He has sent me a scanned image of his passport encrypted with his GPG key. He
has passed the identification check to the required standards.

Philosophy and Procedures Check
-=============================-
Norbert has agreed to abide by the terms found in the Debian Social Contract
and understands the terms of DFSG. He has also read and agrees with the DMUP
document. I belive Norbert has a good understanding of the principles on which
Debian is based.

Tasks and Skills
-==============-
Norbert has packaged 3 pieces of software for Debian. checkmp3, lslk and muh.
He also intended to maintain 4 other packages; cucipop, dog, ffingerd and
wmsysmon. He has some programming experience with C. He has been using Linux for 2.5
yrs and Debian for 1.5 years. Norbert works as a Linux sys admin and wants to
join the Debian QA team. He has met Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> and
discussed this with him. I believe Norbert has the skills required to be a good
addition to Debian.

Evaluation and Check-in
I have found no faults with Norberts application to be a Debian developer. I
hereby recommend that he be accepted as an official member of the group.

Please set up the following email arrangements for Norbert.
nobse@debian.org forwarded to nobse@nobse.de

yours,
John O Sullivan - jos@debian.org