Micah Anderson on hold

Micah Anderson is on hold. Here is an excerpt from his reply to my
message to him:

<quote>

I did indeed get your message, it hit me out of the blue since
I hadn't heard anything for some time. Unfortunately I am totally
swamped right now with work and some volunteer commitments that I have
made that I am totally behind in my email so I haven't had a chance to
respond.

I do wish to pursue this, and am very excited to once again be moving
forward on it, I don't want to be put on hold if that means I wont be
revisted for 6 months, but I also don't forsee myself being useful due
to my overload for about 2-3 months time. Is it possible to be put on
hold for this time?

</quote>

I've told him to get back to me when he is ready. He is on hold until
then.

Gopal.

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>