original applications?

        Hello!

 I was asked by a person that is in the nm queue who is a little upset
because he has the third AM now (but that's another story...) if the AMs
are getting the original application mail with all the info...

 I had to reply no. But now that he asked my I wonder why? I for my self
tried to mail all the infos that were requested (like a signed key, the
desired username and so on) and I think others are doing so, too.  But
that info should be handed to the AMs for the person to speed things up
and to not annoy the new maintainers with the same questions over and
over again (I personally was asked about three times what username I'd
like to have :-/ )....

 I think that would speed things up a little bit, don't you either?

 So long!
Alfie