Re: AM Report on Chris Rutter

At Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:42:30 +0300,
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> wrote:

> On 20000917T224252+0900, Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
> > Does anyone else see my pgp signature was bad?
>
> Yes.

hmm, then

AM's Final Report for Chris Rutter <chris@willow.armlinux.org>

Chris Rutter has completed the new-maintainer checklist to my
satisfaction.  I recommend that he be accepted as a Debian developer.

        First name: Chris
         Last name: Rutter
    Current e-mail: chris@willow.armlinux.org
    Desired e-mail: cmr@debian.org, forwarded to chris@fluff.org

Identification

Chris has provided a following gpg public key.

pub  1024D/78EDAAF5 2000-07-17 Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org>
sig!       78EDAAF5 2000-07-17  Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org>
sig!       88C7C1F7 2000-08-01  Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
sub  2048g/8B6FE10C 2000-07-17
sig!       78EDAAF5 2000-07-17  Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org>

His gpg public key is signed by
Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>, who is
Steve McIntyre <93sam@debian.org>, so he has passed the identification check.

Philosophy and Procedures

Chris explicitly agreed the Debian Social Contract and understand
Debian Free Software Guidelines.  He is already working on the ARM port
actively. He also shows good understanding about free software licenses.
So I believe he has passed philosophy and procedures check.

Tasks and Skills

As I said above, Chris works on the ARM port, coordinating boot-floppies,
adding support for various boards, tidying things up and so on.  I read
lists archives on debian-arm@lists.debian.org and I think he's good skill
to do such a work.

Evaluation and Check-in

I believe that Chris will be a valuable contribution to the Debian
family.  He would be a good arm porter and maybe a good package maintainer.
I hereby recommend Chris be accepted as an official Debian maintainer.

Regarding e-mail arrangements, please setup the following:

   cmr@debian.org forwarded to chris@fluff.org