Re: nm-admin/nm-discuss@cipsa.physik.uni-freiburg.de superseded

Thanks, Lars!  Without the old nm-admin/nm-discuss list,
we might have much more difficulties to make the new process
work well.  Your contribution should be appreciated, I think.

In <[🔎] 20000904095159.B14809@cip01.physik.uni-freiburg.de>,
  on Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:51:59 +0200,
    on nm-admin/nm-discuss@cipsa.physik.uni-freiburg.de superseded,

--