Re: [nm-admin] Identification step in the current scheme (Re: Fear the new maintainer process)

	As I said, I don't expect every one of these options to exist for
everyone; just that there are many different options beyond personally
owning a scanner, and I believe for the majority of people, at least one
should be viable.  And honestly, I don't see why mailing a photograph (the
simpliest and most likely most universal option) is that difficult.

	And I am not saying Debian should or should not require a
digital photograph, just that I do not believe it is an unworkably
difficult task.

	Chris Pimlott