Re: [nm-admin] Identification step in the current scheme (Re: Fear the new maintainer process)

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 05:43:37PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Which is useless since it doesn't associate the key with the person
> at all.

The new-maintainer checklist clearly says that the scanned image must be
signed by the submitted GPG key.  I would obviously email the image file
to the applicant, and the applicant can do with it as the applicant may
wish -- including sign it and send it to the applicant manager.

--
William Ono <wmono@debian.org>
GPG 2048G/9D28C193 DB71 D233 98AD 502F C7BA  46DC 6AD5 2AD3 9D28 C193