Removal of obs-studio on ppc64el

Hi,

I'm writing to you because you are maintaining one or more plugins for obs-studio within Debian.

As the currently most active maintainer of obs-studio, I recently tackled #1051931. While the bug itself is not very complicated, I decided to take the opportunity to clean up packaging slightly, and remove any specialcasing per architecture.

This however means, that currently some B-D (namely: luajit) cannot be satisfied on all release architectures (namely: ppc64el and riscv64).

Since we special-cased the B-D on luajit for ppc64el in the past, this means that obs-studio will no longer be removed for this arch, and therefore all depdending packages (that is: your obs plugins).

I would like to file arch specific removal requests (for ppc64el only) for your obs plugin.

Of course I would very much welcome if obs-studio was available on ppc64el (and risvc64), but I really think this ought to be fixed by having all the B-Ds on these platforms.

(So luckily, once luajit is available on ppc64el again, obs-studio and all dependent packages will be made available automatically).

hope this is ok for you (otherwise: speak up ;-))

gmdsar
IOhannes

PS: This is the full list of affected packages:
- obs-3d-effect
- obs-advanced-scene-switcher
- obs-ashmanix-blur-filter
- obs-ashmanix-countdown