Re: Still looking for a sponsor for the QasTools 1.3.0 package

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the quick reply.

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the QasTools 1.3.0 package.
https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/qastools

Instead of installing two copies of the copyright information, qastools
could display /usr/share/doc/qastools/copyright instead.

I'm Ok with that, it needs some changes in the code (C++,CMake) though.
Since I'm already working on v1.4.0, I would like to add the changes
there.  It will be out in a week or two.
Is it acceptable to skip the 1.3.0 version and upload 1.4.0 after the
current 1.2.0?

Sebastian