Request to join the debian-multimedia team

Dear debian-multimedia maintainers,

I would like to join the debian-multimedia team; my main interest is
to help maintaining mplayer in Debian (see #1005899).
Due to time constrains I don't think I'll have time to help the Team
with other packages for now although I might be available to test some
unreleased packages[1] for experimental/unstable if that helps.
I'm maintaining other packages in Debian so I'm not new to packaging
and BTS, however I'm not DD/DM so I'll need sponsors.
I've read https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DevelopPackaging,
my account on Salsa is Lorenzo.ru.g-guest.

Thanks,
Lorenzo Puliti

[1] besides mplayer, I have installed and use frequently:
   audacity, jackd2, vlc, smplayer, simplescreenrecorder