pd packages in debian-multimedia

Hey IOhannes,

thank you for your work on the pd packaging in Debian!

I don't want to sound un-inviting, but I have received (and deleted) about 200 mails this week related to uploads of pd-* packages to Debian via the debian-multimedia mailing list. This adds quite an amount of noise for a whole category of packages that I usually don't (have to) care about. Do you think it would make sense to move the whole pd packaging effort to its own maintenance team and mailing list?

Thanks again!

 - Fabian