Re: salsa-ci and sonic-pi

On 11/23/22 17:13, Valentin Vidic wrote:
this seems like a waste of resources to me: even though sonic-pi is rather
quick to build (i think the entire pipeline takes about 15min), it piles up.
also, each build creates artifacts worth ~290MB (compressed), and the last
28 artifacts are kept.

I don't think this is too much resources and if Salsa is overloaded,
Debian should have enough money to scale it up.

my argument was less about resources Debian doesn't have,
and more about resources this world does not have.

fmsdar
IOhannes