supercollider-vim missing syntax files

Hello Debian Multimedia Team,

I have a question regarding vim syntax files missing on supercollider-vim package.

I have noted that the supercollider-vim upstream[1] includes a vim syntax file to highlight SuperCollider code but those files are not included in the package supercollider-vim.

I've checked that there is one YAML file[2] among the debian/* files that mention the vim syntax file but I have no idea how this file is being used by the package.

My question is: There is any good reason to not include the vim syntax files under [1] to the supercollider-vim package?

Or am I missing something and the SuperCollider vim syntax files are being distributed by some other package?

- [1] https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/supercollider/-/tree/master/editors/scvim/syntax - [2] https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/supercollider/-/blob/master/debian/supercollider-vim.yaml

Thanks in advance,
--
Joenio Marques da Costa