May IDJC package be upgraded ?

Hello,

I'm a french user of IDJC on a webradio distribution (https://radios.cemea.org).

I use IDJC on a Debian Live system (on Jessie) and want to upgrade on a Bullseye version.

I see that IDJC make some upgrade to make this version compatible with Python 3.
https://sourceforge.net/p/idjc/discussion/458834/thread/dd7a7b24e9/

Actually, in the Debian repositories, the last package version vers the 0.8.17
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/idjc

But the IDJC team made some effort to propose new version like the 0.9.4
https://sourceforge.net/projects/idjc/files/

Do you think that this new 0.9.4 version could be pakaged in debian repository ?

Thanks a lot.

François Audirac  -  Responsable des Systèmes d'Information
Association nationale CEMEA - https://www.cemea.asso.fr
24 rue Marc Seguin - 75883 Paris Cedex 18
Mob : +33 (0)6 27 12 85 83
Web : https://mallette.cemea.org