Small, medium and large tools up to 20,000 lbs. lists.debian.org

Hi  debian-multimedia,
Nice day!

We are an OEM manufacturer in Shenzhen, China, the main production and processing of a variety of injection molds, die-casting tools, plastic components, die-cast components, and machining components.

Investment Casting
V Process Casting
3D Printing
Graphite Permanent Mold Casting
Sand Castings
Die Castings
Metal Injection Molding
Fabrications
Machining – All Disciplines
Laser Jet Cutting
Stampings
AVK Riv Nuts & Studs
Wire Forming
Forgings

If you are excited to develop a product that is not available on the market, please send me a sketch or your idea, we can help you design, prototype, mold, and finally mass production. Even help you with FBA shipments.

I have rich experience in foreign trade which following the order, able to provide the best customer service! I look forward to working with you for your cooperation.
Good business  -  Khrissa.Bows