Mixxx 2.3.0 released, switched to CMake, dependency changes

Hi Debian packagers,

Mixxx 2.3.0 was released two weeks ago:

https://mixxx.org/news/2021-06-28-mixxx-2-3-0-released/

We have removed the old SCons build system and replaced it with CMake. We run CI with Ubuntu runners upstream so hopefully you shouldn't encounter difficulties updating it. Please ensure the udev rule file in res/linux/mixxx-usb-uaccess.rules gets installed according to whatever policy you have for udev rules. This is required for unprivileged users to use HID DJ controllers as well as a few odd devices that Mixxx accesses Bulk endpoints through libusb.

Note that the dependencies on libmp4v2 and faad have been dropped in favor of FFmpeg for AAC playback. We added support for AAC recording through an optional dependency on fdk-aac which is dynamically loaded at runtime. I know fdk-aac is in the nonfree Debian repository and it would be a shame to add a required nonfree dependency, but if the user has the fdk-aac nonfree package installed Mixxx should be able to use it. Fedora and Arch package Wim Tayman's fork of fdk-aac ( https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wtaymans/fdk-aac-stripped ) in their main repositories which removes HE-AAC support to work around the patent issues. We have also added support for AAC broadcasting by switching from libshout to the libshout-idjc fork which Debian already packages (this requires fdk-aac as well).

Please don't hesitate to reply here or ask on our Zulip chat ( https://mixxx.zulipchat.com/ ) with questions.