Joining the team

Hello,

I would like to join the Debian Multimedia team. I am a sole maintainer
of a pair of packages, libuemf and libemf2svg (both in NEW now), and I
would like to maintain them inside an appropriate team. I think Debian
Multimedia team would be appropriate for them.

I have read "How to join pkg-multimedia" [1], and am familiar with
packaging and team maintenance in Med, Science, DebiChem, Java, Perl and
Python teams.

My salsa handle is 'merkys'. I have just requested the access.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/Join

Best wishes,
Andrius