Ardour lintian-overrides for spelling errors

Hi team,

I synced Ardour 6.9 after beta freeze to Ubuntu, which required a review.
Steve Langasek (vorlon), a Debian developer who is also one of the Ubuntu
Archive Admins (and may very well be the top guy) pointed this out:

><vorlon> Eickmeyer: so this is not a release-blocking issue by any means, but
>I think it's absurd that the ardour Debian release has added lintian
>overrides for spelling errors in the source code, in the same upload that it
>has updated a patch called debian/patches/0200-spelling.patch do address
>additional spelling errors

So, in the name of correctness, we should get these lintian-overrides figured
out in a patch to address any spelling errors as opposed to merely overriding
them. I'd probably help out with this, but I'm lacking time and health at the
moment (nothing serious).

Thanks,
Erich
--