Re: ffmpeg | Disable pocketsphinx on few more architectures (!5)

Quoting Pino Toscano (2020-08-23 11:57:16)
> In data domenica 23 agosto 2020 11:47:47 CEST, Jonas Smedegaard ha scritto:
> > Jonas Smedegaard commented:
> >
> > Thanks for your proposed change.
> >
> > Please, however, instead contribute to the related Debian bugreport archived at https://bugs.debian.org/968555 and accessible by posting email to <mailto:968555@bugs.debian.org>.
> >
> > Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience: Even though this Gitlab service at salsa.debian.org offers an issue tracker, Debian uses a different email-based issue tracker.
> >
> > I will now close this issue _without_ solving it, and hope you will join the conversation at bug#968555
>
> Err, sorry, but this is not true. There were other MRs in the past for
> ffmpeg, and they were accepted/merged by other ffmpeg uploaders.
> Also, I see you disabled MRs altogether, which makes even past MRs not
> reacheable anymore, which is bad.
>
> Please reconsider this, Jonas.

It is true that Debian uses debbugs as issue tracker.

Also true that various Debian developers do various things other than
tracking Debian bugs using debbugs, but that's besides *my* point.

You are free to insist that it is possible to do other things than what
I am pointing out as a recommended way forward.  Maybe someone find your
different approach great and best and true.

 - Jonas