Re: Some unknown? for Debian packages

Quoting Ben Tris (2020-04-04 09:27:05)
> I have made bug reports for them.

Thanks.  That is helpful.

> Do you want me to cc (what address?) in mail next time I
> > find a software that I think might be interesting for Debian
> > Multimedia?

What could be improved next time you want to encourage to get a software
project packaged for Debian, is to follow the guide for how to file RFP
bugreports: https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

When using the tool "reportbug", RFP bugreports are automagically Cc'ed
our developers' mailinglist.

Thanks again for your help,

 - Jonas