Re: qtractor_0.9.13-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Dennis,

I have two recommendations, ping/autonotify other team members somehow. Or patch lintian to do so.

Another thing I highly recommend and try to work like is: keep things atomic. Did a change? Upload it, what else is teams good for? Sure some huge projects do not fit this way, but pretty much all my leaf packages do.

Othewise try to directly get in touch (i usually am on irc, email also works but not preferred)

Not sure but I think this is your second warning?

Best,