Re: Joining pkg-multimedia

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:

I would like to join the pkg-multimedia team.  I have been a DM for
several years, maintaining about a dozen packages.  I would like to join
pkg-multimedia mainly to contribute to the Python 3 porting effort.

I have a Salsa account (swt2c-guest).
I have subscribed to the debian-multimedia mailing list.
I am familiar with managing bugs in Debian.
I agree to review other's work (patches and packages).

Hello,

Can someone address my join request on Salsa?

Done. Welcome to the team

Hi,

I recently became a DD.  Can you add my DD account (swt2c) for access?

Thanks,
Scott