Ardour and icons files

Hi

In order to have a Ardour icon for the ardour files (in your file browser, on your desktop,...), we have to install thoses files located in gtk2_ardour/icons/ in the sources:
- application-x-ardour_16px.png
- application-x-ardour_22px.png
- application-x-ardour_32px.png
- application-x-ardour_48px.png

Those files needs to be installed in

usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/mimetypes
usr/share/icons/hicolor/22x22/mimetypes
usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/mimetypes
usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/mimetypes

and each of these needs to be renamed "application-x-ardour.png".

In a dh package, I could have override dh_auto_install, but ardour uses cdbs and I don't now how it works.

Could someone help here?

Please, note that I've renamed these, copied these in a debian/mimetypes/ folder and installed these with ardour.install, rebuild, and it works. But it does look a crappy workaround to me hence, asking here.

Thanks.
Olivier