Re: MuseScore vs. the buster release

Hi Tiago,

>I've been a bit off from Musescore development, and I even didn't know
>they had released a 3.0 (yay!).

It’s both yay and work. Users will need 2.x available (as well) for
quite some time, since 2.x scores need massive relayout in 3.x, plus
the code tends to crash occasionally and doesn’t yet have all features
that 2.x has. Which is one of the reasons my plan makes sense, IMHO ☺

>I have nothing against your plan, and I'm happy that you have one :)
>
>I'm playing with some Musescore bugs during our BSP in Montreal but

Thanks!

>Thanks for taking care of this package.

You’re welcome, and thanks for bringing it into Debian before me.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<cnuke> den AGP stecker anfeilen, damit er in den slot aufm 440BX board passt…
oder netzteile, an die man auch den monitor angeschlossen hat und die dann für