Re: QasTools 0.22.0 packing help

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the reply.  I've created a new account:

https://salsa.debian.org/sebholt-guest

Welcome back!

Thank you.

Meanwhile I've updated the QasTools package to my best knowledge.

Architecture: foreign does not exist. What you probably wanted is
Architecture: all together with Mult-Arch: foreign.

Right, that's also what lintian suggested.

I fails to build here though, with the following error.

```
gbp buildpackage
I: Extracting source
/sbin/start-stop-daemon: unable to start /bin/sh (Permission denied)
E: pbuilder: Failed extracting the source

I'm not pbuilder expert, so I don't know what's wrong here. But that's
probably independent of the package.

After setting up
~/.gbp.conf
~/.pbuilderrc
~/.quiltrc
the package builds.

Especially in ~/.gbp.conf changing
   builder = git-pbuilder
   builder = pdebuild
helped.

The package builds fine now on my amd64 system.
I installed the tools and they work as expected.

Please review and feel free to upload.

Uploaded, thanks!

Thanks for the support.