Re: Adopting xawtv

пт, 14 июн. 2019 г., 15:34 Reinhard Tartler <siretart@gmail.com>:
Do you have a compatible tv card and can test that it actually works?

Yes.

Last time I looked at it is a decade ago. I think there are better alternatives available. Maybe we should rather remove it from Debian?

I use it on occasions I need to watch images from my aver studio or laptop camera. It is lighter and more stable compared to other alternatives like mplayer or gstreamer. It is maintained upstream, so there is no direct need to drop it.

Let me know what you think.