Re: Fwd: Mixxx: Please update soon.

Hi Sebastian,

On Thu, 2019-02-14 at 00:27 +0100, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> For cosmic, you'll
> probably
> need to get in contact with one of the Ubuntu developers. Maybe try
> get in contact with Simon Quigley. I haven't seen anybody else taking
> care of bugs in Ubuntu's stable releases related to the multimedia
> packages.
>
> Cheers

Regular, non-LTS releases aren't typically eligible for backport
releases unless it's a security fix. Basically, anybody on Cosmic will
be recommended to upgrade to Disco (19.04) once it's released in April
with a 3-month grace period until July when Cosmic will be end-of-life.

Thanks,
Erich Eickmeyer
Ubuntu Studio
Council Chair