Re: source-list ?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

On 24.10.18 15:44, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
hi,
what is the url to add to sources.list?

hi.

thanks for your interest in the project.
your emails seem to be a bit terse (sometimes only consisting of a
single subject-line). please remember that you are interacting with
human people, rather than bots to which you can send commands.
humans tend to require a bit of context to understand what you actually
want.

i'm not sure what you were asking in *this* email, but it guess that you
are under the impression that you have to add additional apt
repositories to enjoy the full glory of multimedia packages.
luckily, you are wrong:

all packages maintained by the debian-multimedia team are available in
the  official Debian repositories.
you don't need to add any additional URLs (and potentially break your
entire system).

fgmasdr
IOhannes

   hi IOhannes,
   thank you for your reply.
   I thought than humans can also read the subject line, and actually
   you read and understood it, and your reply answers my question.

   By the way, I notice that I never received a confirmation mail
   after subscribing to this list, but it seems that my subscribe
   was actually aaccepted.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel