Re: inkscape_0.92.3-4_source.changes REJECTED

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:31 AM Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 10:34:55AM +0000, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> > inkscape_0.92.3-4.dsc: Refers to non-existing file 'inkscape_0.92.3.orig.tar.bz2.asc'
> > Perhaps you need to include the file in your upload?
>
> This automatic rejection was actually caused by your previous upload,
> where you didn't checkout the complete inkscape sources.
> Your upload 0.92.3-3 didn't refer to the file above, so dak removed it.
>
> I'm going to do a full source upload with -4 reinstating the upstream
> detached signature, but please pay attention when you upload something
> you are not directly involved in, to not miss stuff like this.

I did something like:
gbp clone git@salsa.debian.org:multimedia-team/inkscape.git
gbp buildpackage --git-builder="debuild -S"

It's frustrating that gbp doesn't handle the .asc and that dak doesn't
care when it's not included any more.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha