Introducing myself

Hello all,

My name is Erich Eickmeyer. I am the current council chair for Ubuntu
Studio, and my presence has been requested to join the Debian Multimedia
Team by Simon Quigley.

I have created a debdiff to update the Calf plugins included in both
Debian and Ubuntu, which would be a bugfix for both distributions. It
updates the package to 0.90.1, and can be found here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/calf/+bug/1769785

I currently am an audio/video/lighting professional from the Seattle
area, and use multimedia tools in my job, but also in my photography.
You can probably see why Ubuntu Studio is my flavor of choice.

That said, since I am currently in a leadership role with Ubuntu Studio,
it only seems logical that I'm also participating with Debian as a whole
as well.

Thank you for your time,
Erich

IRC handle: Eickmeyer