Re: handbrake_1.1.0+ds1-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Hi there,

Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> Source: handbrake
> Version: 1.1.0+ds1-1

I understand this has been uploaded to experimental in order to get built
against the latest ffmpeg libs and the Build-Depends have been raised
accordingly. However, it appears that Ubuntu has applied a single patch to
make this build against ffmpeg .4, which we currently have in unstable.
Are there plans to follow this and re-upload to unstanle or are we going
to wait for the ffmpeg transition to complete?

Cheers,

 - Fabian