Re: FFmpeg 3.0.1 for jessie-backports

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 12:03:03AM +0200, Bálint Réczey wrote:
> >> My second question is towards both teams:
> >> Is there anyone who would like to wait with uploading ffmpeg 3.0.1 to
> >> jessie-backports?
> >
> > I've just uploaded 3.0.2 in case you want to wait for that version.
>
> I'll wait for it, thanks.
>
> Filippo, would you like to update x265? FFmpeg 3.0.2 needs a newer
> version than what is available in jessie-backports.

for sure, I see debhelper minimum version got bumped to get automatic dbg
packages and that version isn't in jessie-backports. Probably easier to add
back the dbg package for jessie-backports than backport debhelper 9.20160403
(and dpkg-dev with it), what do you think?

thanks,
filippo
--
http://esaurito.net - 0x99D49B6B00CAD1E5 - ⠠⠵