Guitarix contains non-free software source code

Hello all,
(I'm CCing upstream in case they find this relevant)

I have found about a file under a non-free license that is included
in the guitarix package, currently on the main repo:

  Files: tools/plugins/oc_2/op777.mod
  Copyright:
      2010-2012 Analog Devices
  License: Analog-Devices-SPICE-model
  Comment: The license URL has changed, it is now:

http://www.analog.com/en/license/spice-models?mediaPath=media/en/simulation-models/spice-models/OP777.cir&modelType=spice-models
   which can be found by looking at:
  http://www.analog.com/en/design-center/simulation-models/spice-models.html

See the file on Debian's git repo [1]. This license doesn't allow
modifications, nor usage on anything you may monetize from, which
isn't considered free (by DSFG and others). This may make Guitarix
non-free software.

The file is a SPICE model, made to specify a typical hw opamp 777 chip,
and AFAIK it's needed to generate the simulated circuits that Guitarix
uses.

In the current state, I'm afraid that Guitarix should go to the
non-free repos.

I wonder if it is possible to substitute it for a free software one,
Does anybody know of any such one?

Cheers,

P.S: If anyone using Guitarix in a for-profit basis (which I know of
some), and they want to continue discussing this problem on
guitarix-developer m-l, please consider removing the CC for
debian-multimedia m-l.

[1]:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-multimedia/guitarix.git/tree/tools/plugins/oc_2/op777.mod

--
Víctor Cuadrado Juan           me@viccuad.me

PGP key ID: 4096R: 0xA2591E231E251F36
Key fingerprint: E3C5 114C 0C5B 4C49 BA03  0991 A259 1E23 1E25 1F36
My signed E-Mails are trustworthy.