Proposal 213 - Debian Multimedia BoF (Andreas Tille)

Hi!

We have a Debian Multimedia Team BoF proposal to be held at DebConf this year, but as the submitter is not really active in the Team we would need someone to take over, prepare an agenda for the meeting, and attract attendees to it, to consider it for the schedule.

We have quite a number of BoF proposals, and only a few of them will get video coverage, which is of course a hard decision to take, as not all of the currently submitted BoFs will get video coverage.

Given the current situation, it could most likely be scheduled as an in-person only meeting (without video coverage) or as an in-person sprint.

But we won't schedule any of these events unless the team actively engages in participating.

Thanks!
Maxy on behalf of the
DebConf Content Team
--
"The most important thing in the programming language is the name. A language
will not succeed without a good name. I have recently invented a very good