New Package: vlist-player: Help, Review, Sponsor

Hi,
I recently developed a package called vlist-player that I would like to submit to the official Debian repositories. I wanted
to upload it to the Debian mentors website, but It seems that the package is it not ready for that because I build it by
using "dpkg -b".  This is why I decided to post here. I'm actually searching for any kind of help (reviews, comments,
some sponsor, or a mentor.
. )..

Package Description:
    Create and play advanced video playlists.

    This package allows you to create playlists from folders containing videos.

    The program has options like playing randomly, by order, save the progress of your last episode, etc.. If you are one
    of those who still downloading videos from the Internet instead of watching on streaming this package is definitely for you!

Website:
    http:rsm.imap.cc/software/vlist-player.html

Program Language:
    Python and the GUI is made with GTK

Dependences:
    python2.7, python-vlc, x11-utils, exo-utils,

    Where python-vlc is a package with the py_vlc library made by the vlc team. I think that python-vlc should also be added to          Debian because many people may use it and it is a cool python module, but this dependence can be removed by adding the         the library to the local directory of the program.

License:
    Entirely GPL3

If some one likes the program and gets interested in, it would be great!
Kind Regards,
Rafael Senties Martinelli