Demo music in Debian?

Some days ago, I helped a young colleague to install Debian.
At some point, they asked themself, whether the sound card worked.
They started the default music player application in Gnome, but
there was nothing to try. When one buys a telephone or a mobile
music player, it comes with some demo sound files to try it,
before having to copy files to it. Not so Debian.

I propose, that Debian should have a package with some demo music.
This package should be recommended by "end user music player"
packages, such as Rhythmbox. Maybe not necessarily by "advanced
users".

Of course, the music files of the package must be
 - free (DFSG free music is available)
 - in a free format, such as OGG
 - a very tiny collection of different genres
 - immediately available when one starts a music player

Do you think, this would be useful?

The only fear I have is, that Debian would start a fight about
which music to include or exclude. The rockers and mods fought
much harder than fans of sysvinit and systemd. Would we need to
form a cultural committee? Will there be a GR about music? This
could be the dynamite to blast Debian into pieces...