RFP: vid.stabl lib / WAS: Re: Kdenlive/MLT stabilizer

Am 19.10.2014 um 21:52 schrieb Vincent Pinon:
> Hi Patrick,

Hi,

> MLT embedded stabilizers were not very reliable and are now deprecated.
> It is recommended to use the external vid.stab library. We removed old options
> from menu, but as this lib is not packaged in Debian there is no stab solution
> left for this distro and derivatives.
> On the Ubuntu PPA tracking Kdenlive & MLT git versions, sunab did already
> create a packages, don't know the quality level but maybe used as a start?
> How should we proceed then, can someone from multimedia team handle this?

I am forwarding this to our multimedia team. Currently I do not have the
time to adopt more packages.

@Debian-Multimedia:
I would be happy if someone could handle this :)

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/