Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

Le 13/11/2012 12:17, rosea.grammostola a écrit :

Again I've no bad experiences with pulseaudio on Debian, but I'm using
mainly fluxbox for audio, not Gnome, not sure if that makes a difference.

AFAIK, Pulseaudio is a dep for Gnome, means when you said Synaptic to uninstall Pa, it tells you it will uninstall half of your system. Maybe that's why you don't met that bad stuff with Fbox ?

--
Fred

Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?