/usr/bin/qjackctl and pasuspender on Wheezy

Not being a scripting wizard, I'm not able to understand how /usr/bin/qjackctl works.

Is PA supposed to be suspended at some point?
I can't figure out if it is because of /usr/bin/qjackctl at any point.

I realize, if wanting to use pulseaudio-module-jack, you don't want PA to get suspended. But what if you uninstall it, or disable d-bus in qjackctl (in effect starting jackd instead of jackdmp)?