jackd administer audio group for user(s) during install?

# sorry for cross-posting. I realized maybe this list was better suited for this post..

Would it be terribly difficult to include a choice for adding users to audio group during the installation of jackd?

Adding /etc/security/limits.d/audio.conf only solves half the problem, and wouldn't it just make is so much easier if the user(s) would also become member of audio group in the same process?

I am not aware of any upcoming alternative solution to get realtime privilege for jack users, so wouldn't this be a good solution until then to make it easier for especially those new to the linux audio world?