Re: Joining the team

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Ho Wan Chan <smartboyhw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.

Hello Howard (I'm CCing you because I don't know if you are suscribed).

> I'm Howard Chan and I want to join the Debian Multimedia Team.
>
> As a contributor towards Ubuntu Studio, I want to learn more about
> packaging. So please consider my application.

Great! Please read our wiki page[1], especially the DevelopPackaging
section, and subscribe to the developers list (this is the user list,
but there is not much user traffic...). What do you have in mind  to
contribute? Any particular packages you want to contribute to?

[1] wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler