Re: xawtv user error? or bt8xx module option line needed? ...forgot the error messages

/usr/bin/xawtv -c /dev/video0 -nodga -fb &
error message:
This is xawtv-3.95.dfsg.1, running on Linux/x86_64 (2.6.32-5-amd64)
xinerama 0: 1440x900+0+0
ioctl VT_GETSTATE: Invalid argument
v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway
v4l2: WARNING: framebuffer size mismatch
v4l2: me=1440x900 v4l=0x0
Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-ledfixed-medium-r-*--39-*-*-*-c-*-*-*" to type FontStruct