Re: Update for liblo package on Debian

On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 11:09 +0200, Robert Jordens wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Matthias Klumpp<matthias@nlinux.org> wrote:
> > I package some applications for Ubuntu and Debian which need a newer
> > version of liblo than it is available in Debian.
> > Would it be possible to update the liblo package on Debian to fix #509330?
> > We had a discussion on the bug report for Ubuntu that week and already
> > updated the package:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/liblo/+bug/255360
> > So could you update the package in Debian too, please? This would be great!
>
> I'd suggest putting liblo into debian-multimedia's care.
> Anyone interested in packaging 0.26?

I have already packaged it, and it failed to go through new last time. I
have been busy since then, but I expect to find time soon (next couple
of weeks) to finally get this through. You are welcome to try out the
package in the git repository in the meantime (and report any issues
with it as well) at http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-multimedia/liblo.git

--
Saludos,
Felipe Sateler