Re: RT prio settings and much more

Hi Raffaele,

I can't go in deep about debian packages accept/reject workflow and policy stuff but non-free repository should allow some compromise in these direction...

It wasn't about free versus non-free (for once), it was that Ardour developers were forced to embedded their own forked versions of libraries, because upstream authors had not applied patches that Ardour needed to function properly.

Some Debian developers decided this was unacceptable, as a matter of policy - result: no Ardour in Lenny. I don't think that's a win for Debian.

Cheers!

Daniel