Re: how can I contribute?

Daniel James wrote:
Hi Rosea,

I was thinking of building one or more packages which are not yet in Debian. I'm interested in 'music-making-applications'...

I would strongly recommend that you only package applications which you personally use, which gives you the strongest incentive to maintain them. You might like to start by looking at existing packages which need help:

http://wnpp.debian.net/

Ok I'll take a look at it...
Can I invite more people to join the Debian-multimedia team and improve Debian for music production?
Do you need more people to contribute?

\R